
This bucket had a sheet of ice formed across the top.
My family keeps telling me that we need to replace our dryer before winter really hits because the clothes won't get dry outside when it is freezing. I tell them that we can freeze dry their clothes and they will be just fine.
So yesterday when I found the ice, I couldn't resist. I got a couple of loads out on the lines to dry. I had to clip a piece of the ice from the bucket on the line so that I could prove that it really was that cold out.
The day yesterday did warm up, though, and the clothes dried nicely. They even smell fabulous.

4 comments:
LOL. when we were hanging our clothes out to dry I did it from June until mid October- when it frosted I bought the dryer. Good job at doing a great thing for the enviroment, your clothes, and your kids.....but please buy a new dryer before we get days that are 50 below :)
You still haven't picked a dryer out yet? Man I am impressed with you...I would have had to replace mine with in the first week!
you better get that dryer!!!
buy a dryer!!!
Post a Comment