28 October 2009

My How He Grows

Recently, we were going through some photo albums/scrapbooks. It is very fun to go down memory lane. Today I saw Caleb doing his homework, and I couldn't help taking a picture of Caleb (see picture below). Then I remembered this pictures, so I had to pull it out and scan it.

This is Caleb at about one year.

Brett bought this chair from a street vendor in Las Vegas. We were expecting our first child, and he saw someone selling chairs. He decided to buy it. When he brought it home, he was so excited, but he felt bad about the $$$ he spent. We have really grown to love this chair. It has been downstairs, upstairs, on the main level, in each of the children's bedrooms, basically anywhere and everywhere. A couple of days ago it made its way back into our living room. It has been well used.

Here it the picture I took of Caleb. I don't think he fits in this chair quite the same way he used to.
Caleb in the Pooh chair.

I think we have gotten our $$$ worth on this purchase. It had definitely been well loved.

5 comments:

Misty said...

those are fun pictures!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool...sure wish we had a chair like that!

Amber said...

heheee! He certainly fits it differently now.

Heather said...

We bought a similar chair when Autumn was little. It did not last too long in our house since she puked on it within the first month of having it. We did clean it off then, but it just doesn't come completely clean.

Ashley said...

awwwww how stinking cute!!!