
Today, after spending a wonderful day with Brett at a "
Live Dynamite" seminar, we went to lunch and then looked at diamond earrings. After that, he took me to the airport where I boarded a plane and took off west. I flew to Seattle to see my sister. She has recently had a baby, and I am fortunate enough to be able to come and help her out.
I arrived at the airport and my dad picked me up. We went to the car, and I drove to my sister's house. I got to go in and see these two (picture taken from my sister, I will pull the camera out and take some pictures while I am here, tough).

I am very excited to be spending a week with them and having fun giving them loves.
1 comment:
Diamond earings?!?! ooooh lala are you still doing a camera too?
Post a Comment