
Last night we were waiting for Claire to come home (she had a fabulous trip with grandma Renee' to Valley Fair), and was going to return after midnight. So, we left the porch light on. I guess there are someone energy conservationist in the neighborhood who has taken it upon themselves to inform people that their outside lights are on.

About 10:30 p.m. the doorbell rang (this is the second time this month). It wasn't a nice, little, press the button once kind of a ring. It was a frantic, press it hard and fast, at least three times to get their attention kind of ring. By the time we got to the door there was no one there. The first time, Eli ran out of the house chasing whoever might have done it. Last night, Brett & I went to bed waiting for Claire to come home, and Caleb went to the door to find that nobody was there.
I guess we will have to be more concerned about the energy we consume so that we don't have late night visitors again.
7 comments:
that's obnoxious! I like the outside (front porch at least) of your house. It looks really nice!!!
darn you caught me....
Dawn; Post a sign by the doorbell;
It is None of your business,
However We are waiting for A
Family Member to Return Home
In Safety !
Thanks Misty. However it is just a random picture. I wish my front porch looked like that.
Meredith...I know where you live and when you're dog sleeps upstairs!
haha I know who they are...seriously they have got to be little gurlly friends doorbell ditching caleb!!! I GUARENTEE IT...speaking yes from experience of doing the same thing at that age.
This partying with five year olds is getting me in trouble!
We leave our front porch on at times to keep the bears away - they don't like the light at night time.
Post a Comment