19 October 2009

PINK and PATTERNS

I guess if it is pink, it goes together.

This is not the choice that I would have made in my clothes combinations.

Claire dresses herself.

She likes to wear skirts.

I will not allow her to wear them unless she has on thick tights or shorts.

Today, after school, she was getting ready for dance, and this is what she was wearing.

I was amazed by the combinations she had on.

Again, I guess if it is pink, it goes together.

Go Claire.

2 comments:

Amber said...

OH MY GOSH!!! this is SO my little S!! We have just made the no skirts unless you have on thick tights, leggings or shorts rule! I guess that is what happens when you start school! She is not used to it yet and still cries when I remind her.

Heather said...

April is right there with her. I can't explain to her enough that it is not summer anymore and she will be VERY cold if she wears a skirt outside.

I love it when she dresses herself. Cometimes I let her go in it - others I have to step in and help.