Today I was working in the living room to de-clutter it. When I do this, I think of the words I have heard about cleaning. I start at the edges of the room and gather the "stuff" into the middle. This time I put the "stuff" together is similar piles. I did this so that when the children came home they could help put it away (and by help I mean they can put it away).
Here is what I found waiting to be put away:

piano books,

too many movies,

hangers to give away,

socks,

books,

dirty clothes and shoes,

cars,

games,

towels,

clean clothes,

random toys,

and shoes and boots.
Most of it is out of my living room now. There are still a few piles of "stuff" to take care of.
3 comments:
wow...you had a lot of stuff in your living room! =)
That's what I was thinking - a lot of stuff.
I have too much stuff as well though.
dawn--I want some spam cars!!! :)
Post a Comment