Today Eli and I decided to make cinnamon rolls. We had to fill up the wheat container, the flour container, the brown sugar container, and while we were at it, we filled the white sugar container and the oatmeal container.

Here are our rolls right after we put them on the pan.

We let them rise.

The finished product - before the frosting.
What could be better than spending Sunday at home being edified by the prophet, snacking on sweet rolls, serving others by sharing our sweet rolls, and seeing a brand new baby?
It definitely has been a sweet sabbath.
6 comments:
Having Brett with me would have been better.
you are definitely teaching me how to make those when u r here!!!
Delish!
Looks like Eli may Be a Holt afer all. He seems to be the one who likes to cook. I enjoy Cooking, My Father was a Chef in the army, My brother also was an Army cook. There fore Maybe Eli has the gene. GH
P. S. Those rolls really look good, A Hot Cup of Coffee and a Cinnamon Roll would be Nice.
isn't it fun to eat your way through General Conference? That's what we do.
They were SO DANG GOOD!!!!!!!!! And I agree that you need to teach some of us how to make them. Thanks again! I just loved how they were so stinking soft.
Post a Comment