To this...
Today I made it to the hardware store to purchase a replacement pipe. I decided to get a new shower head, too. It took quite a bit of muscle, and a good wrench to get this in right. I had it in, and then I turned it on. There was water dribbling down the shower wall, so I had to turn the pipe 360 degrees more. I got it 180 degrees easily, and then I came to a standstill at about 215 degrees. Fortunately for me we have a few wrenches around, so I was able to make use of them.Now, Caleb will be able to shower in his own shower again, and not in mine.
As a side note: I asked Caleb how he broke it (something I did not want to know on Sunday when it happened because I was a little angry, actually a lot angry). He got kind of a sheepish grin on his face and told me the story.
After his shower he plays a game. While the shower head is dripping, he tries to catch the drips in his mouth. That apparently was fun enough, so he decided he wanted to suck the water out. He proceeded to pull on the shower head to get it close enough to his mouth, and CRACK! You know the rest of the story.
5 comments:
oops! (that's for caleb)
way to go D!
Lookin' good! So funny to picture his sippin' away in the shower, and it sounds like he probably landed hard!! It'll be a good retell story.
I was laughing as I was writing this. He is a goof ball, and when I put the new one one, he said he might be able to reach it better.
It never ceases to amaze me what kids think of!
Ah yes, Kids will Be Kids, and Boys Cannot resist playing in water.
Post a Comment