So last night I was talking to him and my sister. They were getting ready for bed, so they had to go. We hung up.
"I pooped on you!" I replied, "Gross! You pooped on me?" He of course laughed. He said it a couple of times.
A few minutes later, the phone rang. With the invention on caller id, I knew that it was them. I answered the phone all sing-song-ee and I hear the little voice while laughing say,
"I pooped on you!" I replied, "Gross! You pooped on me?" He of course laughed. He said it a couple of times. My sister got on the phone laughing to tell me the story.
He was sitting on the phone and passed gas. He smiled, looked up, and said, "I pooped on Dawn!" It was too good of a moment to pass up. They called me so he could tell me. I told him not to poop on me again, and he ended by apologizing, "Sa-wee, Dawn."
(I guess in his mind Dawn = the phone, and I love it)
2 comments:
People won't recognize him from those other posts! =)
That's pretty funny! I guess that's why she didn't call me back last night!
Man! that was funny! we were all laughing so hard! :) I love this guy, too. :)
Post a Comment