Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy
As a side note: No one has left me anonymous letters or hate mail about my clothes out on the line, and I am not on a crusade, I am just too lazy to research and make a decision about which dryer I want. However, it will probably happen soon.
5 comments:
that's pretty funny! okay - kind of sad, but funny that joy sent it to you!
Good for you. I need to put up a clothesline. Unfortunately it is on the backburner just waiting there like everything else that needs to be done.
we had a clothes line in Boise...I miss it. and to hang one here I'd have to get creative...no fence, no trees and not willing to have rusting metal poles in a few years (not willing to maintain them either...). I was actually making a trip to Lowe's today to find a retractable clothes line that is longer than 30 feet...hoping they make one. though, I'm only intending to hang diapers.
so does that mean you are trailer trash, too?? ;) JK! :)
RUDE!
Post a Comment