After brainstorming a bit, we decided that because is was a very casual event, we would get Brett's pajamas (he wears them when we go to our friends' houses for games and things) and his "house coat." I got them out of the house undetected (well, all of the children knew - which was almost cause for disaster). The night before Halloween I was on the phone with my friend Ashley, and Brett was looking for his pajamas. Claire was in the room, and her eyes got as big as saucers. She really wanted to tell him where they were. We made it though, he thought that he had left them in the hotel he stayed in earlier in the week, and I wasn't going to let him know any different.
Then, on Halloween, the Hawkes showed up, and Noah looked like this...
We all had a great laugh. Our friend even colored his hair black and parted it on the same side Brett does. It was a great costume.
(It was weird seeing someone else in my house in my husband's clothes with my husband's face.)

3 comments:
That's fantastic! And I love how Brett wears his pj's to parties, I'm gonna have to invest in some new jammies, myself.
LOL - if not for the blue eyes, they could be in a Wrigley's commercial!
Haha Love it!!! And seriously...I don't think we would allow for any other dress code at our house but pj's for parties. It is a little wierd to see two Brett's in one picture.
Post a Comment