
So, since Brett's birthday is close, we were going over to some friend's house for dinner. I got some balloons over there and some streamers, too. I only got them there about ten minutes before Brett got there. Brett would have been there sooner, but I kept him on the phone. He called me as I was walking out of the grocery store, and his computer was already shut down and he was ready to walk out. I kept him talking because he was just going to go to our friend's house.
I didn't let him leave work until I had dropped off the party stuff.
We did dinner, and had stacks, and more snacks, and more stacks. We did birthday cake, and we had more snacks.
All of the children fell asleep on the couches, and the grown-ups stayed up and played game. Brett won our game of Settlers of Catan, and did a victory lap.
After the game we just sat at the table and talked. It was 4:00 a.m. and the grown-up boys went down to watch Monte Python, and we were conviced to spend the night. I went up and fell asleep in the master bedroom, all four of my children were asleep on the couches on the maid floor, and then the grown-up boys were all down on the couch.
In the morning, we finally got out of the house about 11:30 for breakfast. When we finally got home we all took naps - we were tired.
I didn't let him leave work until I had dropped off the party stuff.
We did dinner, and had stacks, and more snacks, and more stacks. We did birthday cake, and we had more snacks.
All of the children fell asleep on the couches, and the grown-ups stayed up and played game. Brett won our game of Settlers of Catan, and did a victory lap.
After the game we just sat at the table and talked. It was 4:00 a.m. and the grown-up boys went down to watch Monte Python, and we were conviced to spend the night. I went up and fell asleep in the master bedroom, all four of my children were asleep on the couches on the maid floor, and then the grown-up boys were all down on the couch.
In the morning, we finally got out of the house about 11:30 for breakfast. When we finally got home we all took naps - we were tired.
5 comments:
I finally posted about it too and included some of the pictures from it. I am going to email them to you here in a bit!! It was seriously so much fun!
sounds like a fun partay! =)
Go Brett & Dawn!!! You guys pretty much ROCK! I seriously miss hanging out with you and your family.
Just curious where did I rank in the Ward Directory ranking? Or what did I rank as?
I have to agree with lisa....
Where did I rank as well.....
What a shame. Next year, you wait....I will get even at not ranking high enough!! :) heheheh (evil laugh!)
Post a Comment