A look into our lives...
This is an editted version. Thanks for catching the misspellings.
looks good!
It does look good. There is a typo though. Remember is missing the 2nd m. I loved the music choice!
I think it looks good! I would never have caught the typo...glad we have meredith for that one! HAHA ;)
LOL when Shawn and I were 1st married I was a social proof reader. It was a very unhappy day when I missed a typo and I still check spellings on cards and wedding announcements for the typos :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
looks good!
It does look good. There is a typo though. Remember is missing the 2nd m. I loved the music choice!
I think it looks good! I would never have caught the typo...glad we have meredith for that one! HAHA ;)
LOL when Shawn and I were 1st married I was a social proof reader. It was a very unhappy day when I missed a typo and I still check spellings on cards and wedding announcements for the typos :)
Post a Comment