18 September 2008

A Child's Perspective - Eli

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Clean up stuff
2. What makes mom happy?
Chocolate
3. What makes mom sad?
Hmmm, that just makes her mad, HEY!, you're gunna write down what I think. Stop it. O.k. Ummm... When dad doesn't kiss you when he leaves.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By showing me funny pictures
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Little
6. How old is your mom?
I think thirty-four
7. How tall is your mom?
About five-three, well, I think that
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Sleep
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Well Claire's around so, she, you eat and mostly just be on the computer
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know... Ummm... this one is hard, I don't know.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Working at dance on the computer, which I don't like.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Not yelling when she gets mad
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Preschool, work
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Chocolate
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
That she's fun to be around
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Probably the mom on dah, I don't know. Probably Sydney on Jimmy Neutron
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Eat, that's pretty much it.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both have... did you like to play outside when you were a child? Fine, we both like to play outside when we were children.
19. How are you and your mom different?
You don't like playing bored games.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She reads to me at night and she spends time with me
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
His stories that he tells
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
To her bed.

2 comments:

Amber said...

chocolate and sleep!! my kind of girl!!

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

What a sweet son you have. I really miss your kids. Hey, Jeremy will be in Austin for an ENTIRE week! Oct 5-10 for Hormel training. I wish I could tag along and visit everyone!