18 September 2008

A Child's Perspective - Caleb

1. What is something mom always says to you?
How was school?
2. What makes mom happy?
A clean house.
3. What makes mom sad?
disobedience
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Um, stupidity?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
NO CLUE!
6. How old is your mom?
36
7. How tall is your mom?
Guessing about 5'4"
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
You don't really have a favorite thing to do.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
I'm not there, how am I supposed to know?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Um - Preschool
11. What is your mom really good at?
Reading
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Let me see, how can I word this? Copying dance moves.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
You teach preschool, and you're the director.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
You don't have one.
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
How you help me with my school work.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Jerry in Tom and Jerry
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Umm - Drive in the car.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both have hair.
19. How are you and your mom different?
You're a girl and I'm a boy.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because the things you do for me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Umm - I don't know!
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Do you have a favorite place to go?

No comments: