
It never made it on the airplane. (Not our actual luggage, but the fate of our two missing bags.)
After he filed his report, he handed the phone to the other lady who had missing luggage, and she was placing her claim. We had landed at 12:45 p.m. and at 2:30 p.m. Brett went to get the car. We didn't wait to talk to the same agent the other people had talked to because we had an appointment at 3:00. I ran out to the car, and made a call to the same number the man had. I was able to make my luggage claim and found out that my bags would be on the next flight out of Seattle and in Minneapolis at 5:37 p.m.
With amazing luck, and grace, we pulled into the temple just in time. We sent the children into the stake center to find the group from our ward (thank you Bremners for showing them the way), and Brett and I walked to the front door of the temple. It was an amazing session with all of the people from our ward there.
3 comments:
It was so fun to have you guys here. Thanks for blogging the whole trip. I probably should get to that this week, as well as blogging April's birthday and the Fourth of July.
well, that's no good! glad your luggage made it though! i hope your washing machine works too!
Heather, just cut and paste Dawn's entries. LOL!! My living room looks a bit like that! :D
Post a Comment