
When I saw this one, I had to get it.
The reason I had to get it is because when I was young, probably before I reached double digits, my mom used to wear a shirt that said this. She was a wife of a submariner, so she was often home without my dad. This was her way of telling the world that she was okay with the situation. When I saw it, it reminded me of my mom.
With all of the political stuff that is always happening, we thought this was a good one.

We liked this one because it is a little pun-ny, especially since we were able to go and watch some bears.
Who knows if we will ever actually wear them in public, but we do have them, and we might adorn ourselves with them.
5 comments:
Hey these are great for quilting squares in putting together a memorable quilt!
those are fun shirts!
Oh, and since Brett has been giving you a hard time about blogging so much here are some stats for you...From this entire year (2009):
39 of your 81 posts have been about the reunion/traveling too and from it. So, you have obviously way UPPED your posting ratio lately.
other than that, you average about 1 post/week. So, just let me know you do not do it ALL the time...just lately! =)
oh, and I have a cute video of tyler to post that BUTT will have to see!
You've gotta wear them in public - or at least sleep in them.
Or you can at least wear them the next time you come to visit us, you'll fit right in with the locals.
I wore mine yesterday. A friend of mine just shook his head at it.
Post a Comment