11 November 2009

Capturing Some Moments

The children before their first day of school.
Caleb = 7th grade
Eli = 4th grade
Emily = 2nd grade
Claire = K for kindergarten (not to be confused with a 1)

I was looking at my computer today, and I noticed that I had some thoughts from the children that I wanted to make sure I captured.

After the first week of school, we asked them how school was going. Everyone except Caleb gave a report.

Eli's said, "I like that we get to go to art, music, or Phy. Ed. at 8:00 in the morning." In response to, "How's school?" he replied, "Fun, my teacher's awesome."

"I have the best teacher. She only gives homework two days a week, and none on Fridays," was Emily's initial reaction.

For anyone who has seen Claire, her comment was so typical of her behavior. She emphatically stated, "I don't like the wearing shoes part!" She does however like the play centers and the boost up room.

2 comments:

Misty said...

I don't like the wearing shoes part either. My shoes were frequently off under my desk (while I was working) and I only put them on when students (or the principle) came in! =)

Amber said...

Claire and S feel the same way about shoes! LOL!