15 September 2008

As a Child

Today everyone went to school. Caleb stayed home with a cold on Friday, but he was back at it today. I am amazed at how going to preschool and working with the children who are not judgemental can help to lift my spirits. I wasn't really looking forward to today. I was/am a bit tired, but when I left preschool, I noticed that my spirits were lifted. No wonder we are told to become "as a child." I love my teaching job!

7 comments:

meredith said...

Me too. It's a ton of fun though I'm tired enough after school that I'd like to have someone make me lunch and then put me down for a nap. :) Also, just like a kid I'm looking forward to my 1st snow day and all the fun holiday stuff- I can't wait to do pumpkins and I loved the apple printing today.

Misty said...

i don't think junior high kids qualify under that category! =)

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

So are you and Meredith running the preschool or are you just teachers? Is it part of an elem school? It sounds like a lot of fun. You two seem like a great team!

Ashley said...

I agree.....little ones like that just always have a way of making us feel more forgiving, peaceful, happy, playful, and tired all at the same time!!

Amber said...

...until tomorrow! hahahaaa!! j/k!! that is probably one of the reasons why i LOVED helping in A's preschool class!!

Dawn said...

I am the diector and a teacher, and Meredith is the other teacher there.

meredith said...

Dawn means I'm the other super awesome fabulous teacher there. It's a ton of fun and I love it, specially since I have both Claires. They are so much fun-