18 September 2008

A Child's Perspective - Claire

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Listen to you
2. What makes mom happy?
Cuddling you
3. What makes mom sad?
Me not cuddling you
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Telling jokes
5. What was your mom like as a child?
(shoulder shrug) I don't knooow
6. How old is your mom?
I forgot
7. How tall is your mom?
(hands stretched from the floor to as high as she can reach) you're this tall, or maybe this tall (hands stretched from the floor to as high as she can reach with a jump added)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Got to school
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
I don't know (with a one shoulder shrug)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Uh? Money?
11. What is your mom really good at?
Umm, school work, oh wait, working on the computer, actually
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Ummm, trying to be happy
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Tell the kids stuff at school
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Onions? Is that your favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Mommy, can I paint when I'm done with this? Letting me do what I want to, like watch T.V.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
I don't know
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Cuddle
18. How are you and your mom the same?
(shrug of the shoulders) I don't know. We both go to school
19. How are you and your mom different?
Ummm, (one shoulder shrug and then the other one added) Our hair (hers is down & mine is in a pony tail)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because I'm cute
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
I don't know. Actually, I think I do know... him letting you sleep with him
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Uh, in the office, because you always do this, you always go in this. I really know this is your favorite place to go, because this, you always go.

1 comment:

Amber said...

What do you think Claire would do if you asked how much you weighed. LOL!!! :) LOVE ya D!