1. What is something mom always says to you?
Not right now
2. What makes mom happy?
Being good
3. What makes mom sad?
Not listening
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
(shoulder shrug) doing good things
Take two: doing a weird face and being goofy
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Good
6. How old is your mom?
Thirty-six
7. How tall is your mom?
That's uh, (hmmmph), you're writing all that stuff down? Erase that. (fake cries) Five inches tall (laugh, laugh, giggle)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Yell at us
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Go to preschool
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Playing the guitar (air guitar) and being a singer (hand held like a microphone "I love you baby!")
11. What is your mom really good at?
Yelling at us
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Saying good job - you're mad at me
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Work at preschool
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Pizza
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
(Whisper) Can you go back to the laughing one? I have a good one (scrolling back up)
I don't know... helping me?
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Sponge Bob Square Pants
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Ask questions
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Same eyes
19. How are you and your mom different?
You're bigger than me, I'm smaller than you
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
You bring me to the earth
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
You married him
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Hmmm, that's a hard one... preschool? No, no, wait, hold on... (whisper - why are you doing this? You're so weird. You're writing down everything I say) HOME!
3 comments:
Hey, I think you need to re-interview Em when she'd not in such a good mood! ;) LOL!!!
sure - so you do THIS tag. =P
=)
I liked this idea and tried it with my girls, but they didn't have such cute responses. I also did a dad version to see how we vary...not by much!
Post a Comment