Today at preschool we had circle time when we came inside. One of my little boys sat down cross-legged and put his thumbs and his fingers together, pointing upwards, and took some deep breaths. It looked like he was meditating. Then, the next time we sat down, the same boy sat with his legs straight out in front of him and put his hands to the side with his fingers touching his thumbs. First they were pointing down, and as he took a deep breath, he turned them upward and closed his eyes. I didn't think that anything we did was too strenuous. I guess I am not a preschooler though.
Last, the same little boy bowed to me before he took the sticks out of my hand. I could get used to that. In fact, maybe I will institute it. I will make all of the students bow to me. =D Just kidding.
6 comments:
preschool stresses me out!
Maybe I need to take lessons from this little boy. This week has been a bit stressful at our preschool!
Haha that was interesting wasn't it! I kind of miss our summer bike rides....It is kind of boring with only a tantrum throwing toddlers and no friends to help entertain him.
Haha that was interesting wasn't it! I kind of miss our summer bike rides....It is kind of boring with only a tantrum throwing toddlers and no friends to help entertain him.
LOL!! too funny!
Ha Ha! I can picture it now...
"Bow to your sensay!"
Post a Comment