So, Eli and Emily had shots. I thought that last time Emily was exaggerating about taking her band aids off so that the boys would not hit her. No sooner than we walked in the door, Eli walked by Caleb and showed him the band aids on his arms. Caleb punched one arm. Then Eli turned around and Caleb saw the other one and punched it, too. How mean.
I never did see the band aids on Emily's arms - I guess she knew it would happen to her.
4 comments:
I'm always wondering what I miss out on by not having any boys. I now can add a lot of punching to the list lol. Maybe they need to meet the little boy from preschool? Then they could bow to each other before they punched.
my boy(s) will never be that mean! =)
Awwww that is just mean!!!!
Doesn't surprise me in the least! LOL!!
Post a Comment