19 August 2009

#10 (actually #9, #10, and #11)

So, I was tagged by a friend, and this is it. The instructions are:
  1. Open your first photo folder.
  2. Scroll down to the tenth photo
  3. Post that photo and story on your blog.
  4. Tag five other people to it.
As this computer is new, I don't have a long history of pictures in here. I thought it was fun when I opened up my pictures and the tenth one was one that she had given to me. I don't know the story behind it.

#10 - This is Emily at my friend's house. That is all I know.

Since the story behind it isn't great, I put #9 and #11 on, too. I know the story of #9 a little better.

#9 - Last fall we went to the National Eagle Center in Wabasha with our friends. We learned all about eagles. There were many interactive activities for the children to do, and this is a picture of the girls being eagles. Emily, Abigail, and Claire.

#11 is of my Eli at my friend's house. If you go here, you can see a picture of her wall. Again, I don't know the story behind this. I just thought it was fun that the pictures were from my friend. Thank you Micah for the pictures.

Maybe if I get daring I will go down to my other computer and try again. Who knows what I will find down there.

And, you're in luck. No one will be tagged here. Just do it if you want to. It is a fun trip down memory lane.

2 comments:

Steve said...

The story behind the pictures...

I think it was a Sunday when we had your kids over while you were doing the Bishop's Youth Discussion. Or maybe they were just over to play, don't know.

Micah had just bought the new camera so I got it out to play around with it and was just taking all kinds of pictures.

So nothing special behind any of the pics other than some of them were pretty good shots of your kids so we sent them to you.

Dawn said...

Thanks Steve... for the story behind the pictures and for the pictures. I like them.