
This is what meal time looks like. We made Navajo tacos for dinner, and fed the troops. We actually have almost all of the children sitting down at the table eating. We are missing the oldest and the youngest of the cousins in this pictures. The youngest boy - D, was running around and got to eat after everyone else. The oldest boy, Caleb, was asleep, and missed dinner all together. The next day Caleb and I were talking and he told me that he had missed some meals. I told him we had only had two dinners, chicken salad and tacos. He told me he didn't have tacos. I asked him why, and he told me he doesn't remember them being served.
In talking to him, we determined that after his fishing trip he came in and took a nap. I guess with all of the commotion we didn't realize he was missing. I have been a little more careful to count my children at meal time.
1 comment:
looks like pure mayhem!
Post a Comment