Lately, I've had several days where there is really no place to go and nothing scheduled, so I have been working on de-junking. I was cleaning out a plastic file drawer that was under the counter, and I found this:
It is Claire's fish. It is dried and stuck to the paper bag. I called Brett at work to let him know the mystery of the missing fish had been solved, and he asked me to save the fish so he could see it.
Claire wanted to dissect it to see its insides. I told her that it wouldn't work very well because it is dry. Who knows, we may decide to dissect it. I have the paper pinned to my bulletin board with the fish stuck to it.
YUCK!
5 comments:
That is disgusting. Any thoughts on how it made its way into the drawer?
The only thing I can think is that somehow it jumped/flopped itself out of the bowl and then the drawer was its final resting place.
I was going to say - now the mystery is how it got there?
That's pretty yucky!
ah, everyone seems to be wondering what I was wondering...
Post a Comment