I wondered who would win the election?








Who dropped their sticker?

How many people will vote?

How long has this truck had been sitting here?

Why does this tree looks like this?

What happened to the top of this tree?

What made this tree lean?
Why does it only have branches on one side?

How long will this stay here?
I had a lot of fun out playing with my camera and WONDERING.
5 comments:
A perfect morning, and fun pictures, too!
A perfect morning, and fun pictures, too!
some of those trees are crazy. i think the one would look better cut down to not cause problems with the power lines than what they did to it. very interesting...
There are trees all over town that are chopped up so they don't interfere with the power/telephone lines. It is silly.
It's fun to play with a new camera. Too bad I haven't gotten to play with ours yet.
Post a Comment